While some cities rent out cheap cabins, other localities have pretty expensive abodes for rental purposes. These include Melbourne, where the weekly rent is $454. In Darwin, it is $458 weekly. Canberra and Sydney reach beyond $500 in matters of rate. Some picturesque places are so scenic and serene that you have to go there to experience the magic. It is indeed a case of the taste of the pudding lies in the eating.
Three of these “heaven on earth” sites are given below:
- Kangaroo Island: This is the ideal spot for tourists. Its aquamarine waves which lap at the golden sands make it a super-beautiful place to spend your vacations. Just lie back and relax on the beach chair and gaze into the distance as you sip on some pina colada.
- Pokolbin: A rural and rustic region famous for its wine can get to this place fast and then take it slow. It is a beautiful lush green place to get away from it all.
- Busselton: A peaceful and tranquil location with a pellucid and sedate atmosphere, this relaxing area is home to a famous church and a long pier composed of wood.
Some other cabin rental refugees include:
- Discovery Parks
- Eureka Stockade Holiday Park
- Mudgee Valley Park
- Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park
- Shelly Beach Holiday Park
For those with an ideological bent of mind who want some quiet, the following cabins are worth a gander:
- Little Green Cottage by the Sea: You can cook in a little kitchen, and there is a luxury washroom that you get along with it. Family pets are allowed, and the cabin has ample space for children to play whatever games they like to engage in.
- Seahaven House: This is pure retro-chic and has spacious rooms with floors having wooden tiles. The parking offers safety and security for your vehicle.
- Fremantle & Hilton: Situated behind clumps of trees, this guest house has a garden with fragrant flowers. The warm and friendly atmosphere makes for a comfortable stay at this source of stress relief.
Some of the factors, which determine what the cost of the cabin you rent out will be, are:
- Level of Luxury: This is indeed a game-changer. A cabin can be a two-bedroom one yet could cost a hefty amount. That is provided with the settings are beyond your average scale of hospitality, and the services are superb.
- Total Number of Occupants: Ranging from two people (a husband and wife or a romantic duo) to four individuals (usually a family with two children) and even six (an extended family) the rate is according to the number of guests.
- Just the Geography: If it is a beach location like the one in Phuket (Thailand) it will cost you much more than a cabin in the backwoods. A cabin facing a sea view is a valuable place and so automatically costs more.
- Size of the Cabin: Some people feel claustrophobic in a small cabin. They would be better off renting a spacious place with airy rooms.
The Season & The Reason: What time you pick to rent out a cabin is vital in fixing. If it is summer, the house better has air conditioners. If it is winter, the heaters better are turned on.